Mauritius is unforgettable ! Located in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Madagascar and 2000kms off the coast of south east Africa, Mauritius has a mild climate, turquoise seas and French as its local language. White sandy beaches, lagoons and reefs contrast with rainforest and waterfalls in the mountainous interior. Local Mauritian crops include sugar cane and rice, as well as citrus and soft fruits which are often grown with vegetables and flowers for export. If you are looking for a relaxing break in a unique location, then join us for this two-centre farming tour and see just what island life offers the local producers.
Experience Sugarcane farming and meeting with leading Rum producers, Mauritius has it all saved for the tourist. About 40 per cent of the island’s surface is being used for cultivation, of which roughly 90 per cent is sugar cane, the balance being tea, tobacco and food crops.
Highlights of our Mauritius Farming tour ::
- Accommodation in Beach hotel
- Comfortable coach for trip in Mauritius
- Meeting with sugarcane producers of Mauritius
- Tea tasting session and visiting tea plantation
- meeting small and medium farmers of Mauritius
- Enjoying local cruise of Mauritius
- Experience Sun Set Cruise & Culture tour
- Rum distillery mauritius visiting Rhumerie de Chamarel Restaurant & Rum Distillery.
- Visit famous Mauritius tourist spot to Ile aux cerfs island.
- Golf lover get a day to enjoy golf in Mauritius