Join us for a fabulous tour highlighting the clean and green farming practices that have made Tasmania the envy of the farming world. Visit a diverse range of farming enterprises and areas of outstanding natural beauty, including Cradle Mountain, the rugged west coast around Strahan, the Tasman Peninsula, historic Port Arthur and the productive Huon Valley. Of course, no tour to Tasmania would be complete without historic Hobart and its colourful Salamanca Market. This is a wonderful tour that encompasses the extraordinary innovation and artistic talent for which the Island State is known and provides the perfect opportunity to sample delicious regional produce and local wines.
Highlights for farm tour Tasmania include ::
- Travel in comfortable van or coach around Tasmania island.
- Leading family-run livestock enterprises
- Artisan producers such as cheese, oysters, cider and horticulture
- Visit to Cradle Mountain and beautiful Dove Lake
- Steam train from Strahan to Queenstown and cruise on Macquarie Harbour
- Cropping and horticultural enterprises
- Well-known historic sights of Hobart and the Salamanca Market
- Huon Valley and Tahune Forest Airwalk
- The Tasman Peninsula and the Port Arthur Historic Site
The farm tour of Tasmania also highlights some of the progressive farming practices that are making Tasmania stand out in the farming world, as well as the natural beauty Tasmania has to offer. You’ll also have the chance to meet the local Tasmanian farmers and enjoy some of the innovation and artistic talent Australia’s Island State is known for.
Join our tour package to Australia and discover unique regions.
Please contact us for package cost for Tasmania travel and for more information on the Itinerary. We will be happy to customize the itinerary according to your requirements. Email us at :: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our travel package expert at +91 (11) 47 15 15 15 or whatsapp :+919811277079