World-class infrastructure, vast biodiversity and marine resources, and competitive input costs make South Africa Farm Travel a major player on the world’s tourism industry. The charm of South Africa lies in its diversity and agricultural activities range from intensive crop production and mixed farming to cattle ranching and sheep farming. Maize, wheat, sugar cane and sunflowers are grown and citrus, deciduous fruits, wines and flowers are exported. South Africa is not only self-sufficient in virtually all major agricultural products, but it is also one of few countries that exports to Europe, the Americas and Australasia and satisfies the needs of its African neighbours. Little wonder then, South Africa is known as the gateway to Africa the first port of call en route to Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique and the Indian Ocean Islands. Add to this spectacular scenery and wildlife and the world-renowned hospitality of its farming families South Africa truly is a world in one country !!
Uday Tours is a very energetic travel company keen to be of service to agriculture and farm tours worldwide. Uday Tour is a specialist farm tour operator in agriculture, science exchange program for South Africa. with great technical knowledge in farm and agricultural tourism of South Africa and also in wine industry, the company is well positioned to plan, arrange and conduct your specialised educational or study tour to the land of the rainbow nation. So your next farm travel destination should be South Africa*
Highlights of our farm tour South Africa :
- Enjoy visiting Farms in South Africa and experience wheat, Maize, Canola, other grains, Sunflowers and Cotton.
- Meeting with Sugar Industry experts and learn sugar farming in Africa
- Dairy cattle, Cheese production and other Livestock of South Africa
- South African agriculture specialist tour guide
- Also opportunity to visit ostrich farm and crocodile farms
- Culture experience with city life of Cape Town
- Enjoy hospitality of South African farming families
- Drive the famous Garden Route and experience beautiful beaches.
- Experience and learn from 8th largest wine producing nation in the world South Africa
- Local South African Cuisine and meals at private farms
- Safari at Kruger National park or similar park
- Accommodation using most comfortable and spacious Hotels and safari Camps
- Private coach and driver throughout the trip.
This fantastic tour is great introduction to South Africa Agriculture. Showcasing the best of the country’s agriculture and wildlife, the tour includes maize fields in the free state and a day at NAMPO – one of the world’s largest agricultural field days. With the opportunity to meet with local farmers and enjoy their generous hospitality, you’ll also see some of the country’s best livestock and horticulture, including the winelands of the Western Cape. Then there’s fantastic game viewing at Madikwe Game Reserve on the Botswana border and some stunning scenery, including the world-famous Garden Route and Cape Town. If you’ve never been to South Africa, then this is the tour for you to learn and experience what the South Africa tourism and farming has to offer.
The charm of South Africa is waiting for your to visit the amazing land. We will be happy to customise your South Africa farm and agriculture tour as per your need and requirements. Contact us via email : Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call us on WhatsApp